Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random Thoughts: Body Art

Brandy's new tattoo
I believe I want another tattoo.  I already have 3 and I detest 2 of them. So I'm not sure why I want to do this again.  Maybe it's all the pics of the icy ice cream cone on Gucci Mane's face that has me thinking these thoughts. Maybe I need something that will distract me from the foolishness that I already have until I can gather enough sponsors to pay for their removal.  Or it could be that I just saw a picture of Brandy's new wrist tat.  She allegedly said that it was inspired by Monica.  Hmmm....I don't know about you, but there is nothing about Monica that makes me think about elephants or penis.  But, whatever explanation works for her totally works for me.

I know you're saying that both of those tattoos should make me run for the hills instead of towards my local ink spot, but the hideousness of these tats have shown me which way not to go.  I now know that I should steer clear of any art that depicts or resembles desserts, genitalia, and any creature from the animal kingdom. That should be easy enough.  I planned on keeping it simple.  Only letters and numbers of the English and Roman variety.  Using other languages can get you in a world of trouble.  You think you have the Chinese symbol for patience and it really says "For a good time call Trixie".  So no, unless I get an official Rosetta Stone translation I'll be keeping to it languages I can read and speak conversationally.  I just have no idea where to put it. I've narrowed it down to the top of my foot or the inside of my wrist.  Maybe I'll do both.  That way I can have a distraction for each crap tattoo that I have.  We'll see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment