Sunday, January 30, 2011

Looking For Love in All the Wrong Places

I'm not one to judge the way that you find your mate.  I'm all about spending some good quality time in the form of long nights with the one that you love (or like a lot or lust a lot).  How you find that person is not for me to care about.  I just hope that when you find them you play it safe and protect yourself.  There are so many things that you can get that would make that long night unforgettable.  And when I say things you can get, I'm totally not just talking about diseases and kids.  I'm talking about the breezies and creeps that you can pick up that look like a good idea after a couple dozen lemon drop martinis or beers.

People like Boo.  She's looking for a date on "On Demand Dating".  I don't know where Boo lives.  It's obviously somewhere in the south, but I can't place her accent.  I'm thinking Florida or Mississippi.  Plus, she looks like the type that would really be into Plies and the Ying Yang twins.  I think they only do that in locales below the Mason-Dixon line.



Boo appears to have some special needs that can only be addressed by a tenured Speech and Language Pathologist, a lacefrontologist, a dentist, and a MAC counter magician.  Don't entertain Boo's madness.  Even if you are full of the good that she professes will win her heart, nothing good will come of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment