Saturday, December 4, 2010

You Tube Shenanigans: Leyomi Who?

This is the kind of shit I live for.  I see the world as a musical.  Everyone has a theme song, every incident has a background score, and random dancing is acceptable.  So when I saw this video I was super amped.  I so wish I could walk into my local BestBuy and see this kind of madness happening in real time.  This guy is super cold with his moves and it makes me wanna go out and buy whatever it is that he's trying to sell.  Which is saying a lot because I've never heard of the thing before this video made it to my inbox.  Anyway,  check it out: 



Tell me this dude wasn't giving you all kinds of Leroy from Fame fever!!  I suspect he hit a mean Leyomi drop at the end but whoever was taping didn't recognize the power of that move and quit taping.

For those of you who are not informed and do not know who Leyomi is, keep the link for future reference, because I will definitely be referring to her again in the future.  She's a friend in my head. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. girl, this post made my day. and leyomi, FIYAH. reminiscent of the movie Paris is Burning! LOVE IT!

    Intuitive Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. A certain mutual friend of ours, whose name rhymes with "boobal" actually bought this thing. Now, I don't think he has that dance game (and if he does, I thank God he hasn't shown it to me), but... while playing the volleyball game (that actually requires jumping and whatnot) he tore down the ceiling van in his living room. I shit you not. I've seen the video.

    Contemplate that for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. Our friend whose name rhymes with "boobal" should know by now that he requires a ceiling clearance of at least 20 ft. before he is allowed to participate in any type of indoor activities. Has he not accepted the fact that he's a giant? I need that video...

    ReplyDelete