Friday, March 18, 2011

YouTube Foolishness: That's Crack...Not a Blarney Stone

I meant to post this yesterday, but I was on some other stuff and fell asleep before the street lights came on.  A post I saw on my FB newsfeed reminded me though.
 
It's a day late, but you'll get over it once you check out this oldie but goodie.  Real live Irish foolishness in the middle of the hood. 


Things about this video that KILL.ME.DEAD:
  1. "I want dat gold!!"
  2. The leprechaun flute.  Passed down from from his Irish ancestors. Hilarious.
  3. "It could be a crackhead dat got aholt of the wrong stuff!!!"
  4. That damn eyewitness sketch!!! Lawd hammercy it brings me to tears err time!
Thanks to the homie ReaLM for bringing this one back!!!

  

1 comment:

  1. The funniest thing about this video is the black news anchor trying her best to suppress her embarrassment that her cousins are in this video lol

    ReplyDelete