Tuesday, March 15, 2011

That's What You Get!!

My insomina was rewarded when I found the following gift in my inbox.  Thanks to The Gladiator for this little piece of heaven.

I'm totally anti-bully.  As a person of a smaller stature, I know what it's like to have people pick on you just because it seems like an easy win.  And as a person of a smaller stature I totally understand how the video below got to the point that it did. 

On any given day, you could ask my brain how tall I am and it would give you a severe *side-eye* and say "Can't you see? Tee is 10 feet tall." You can't tell me that I'm not head and shoulders above all folks walking on these streets right now. 

And my attitude reflects this. 

But my brain will also tell me when I'm about to do some very, very stupid shit.  And since I'm not stupid, like the kid in this video, I usually pause and reflect on the dumb shit that I'm about to do.  It usually works, sometimes it doesn't, my criminal record* reflects that.

Anyway,  like I said, I'm not stupid.  I may talk a lot of shit.  Most times I can back it up on my lonesome, but I know when to seek assistance.  And by assistance I mean a big stick or a brick.  Lil' man in the video should have listened to his brain...


(source)

I didn't mean to laugh, but....oh hell, yes I did.  Homeboy got ROCKED! And you can really tell that the other kid didn't want to do it.  He was forced.  It was self-defense.  And THAT'S why this was extra hilarious.  The little one really thought he had a win, started dancing like he was Mayweather and errthang. *snicker*

In my head I imagine that the conversation leading up to this incident went like this:

Backstory:  The little one, Pee Wee, has been messing with the big one, Baby Huey, for weeks now.  Tossing paper clips at his head, stealing his lunch money, talking about his Mama, pinching him and shit.  Baby Huey never reacts.  This has made Pee Wee grow very, very, very big balls.

Pee Wee: 'Sup Huey,  I told you in 3rd period I was gonna end your life today!
(Pee Wee's brain: Dude...he's kinda huge...I don't know...)
Baby Huey: Hi.
Pee Wee: Hi? That's all you have to say when I'm about to send you home crying to your big, fat Mommy?
(Pee Wee's brain: His MOM?! Oh shit..hes gonna kill you! Stop!)
Baby Huey: Don't talk about my Mom.
Pee Wee: FUCK your Mama!  Your Mama is soooo UGLY, you Daddy had to visit her at the Zoo to go on dates!!
(Pee Wee's brain: Dude...stop. Cease and desist. You don't have to do this!! Just keep cussin and back away slowly...)
Baby Huey: That's really not nice.
Pee Wee: Not nice? Imma show you not nice! *one punch* *two punch* *three punch* *four....*
(Pee Wee's brain: Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Run dude!! RUN!! OH SHIT!! I'm upside down...I don't think I'm supposed to bounce around like that! Man down! Man down!)

So Pee Wee didn't listen to his brain.  He listened his friends and he ended up with a damn TBI after getting choke slammed on the hard concrete. 

I wonder if he could even rember his name after that jostling? Probably not.  But I bet you I know a name he will never forget in his lifetime: Baby freakin' Huey. He shut shit down.  And he didn't say one word.

Nothing good can come from picking on folks.  Nothing good at all.  Even if you think you are the biggest and baddest kid on the block, reconsider bothering people just because you want to be entertained.  Because it is usually YOU who become the entertainment for people like me.  And I promise you Pee Wee, I'm going to be laughing at you for a very long time. 

I hope that little pint-sized jackass Pee Wee has learned his lesson.

I hope that school has a video yearbook or a time machine that they can put this in and preserve it for all of eternity.  EVERYBODY needs to see this and see that bullying is so not worth it.  Especially not if you want to be able to spend your life concussion free.

No comments:

Post a Comment