Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YouTube Shenanigans: Life Imitates...Something...

Every now and again some white folks will get together and do a remake of a hit song recorded by some black artist. Then they post it on YouTube and the version is so awesome that black folks can't help but to shower them with praise, forward the video billions of times, and hurdle them into the coolness stratosphere.

It happened earlier this week with this group called Karmin. They have gone viral due to their uber Caucasian cover of Chris Brown's remix to "Look At Me Now".

 

I know the innanets are loving these guys, but I'm just not that into them. 

Not because they don't have talent.  It's obvious that they do. It's just everytime I see this video and especially after seeing their performance on Ellen this afternoon,  I see this:



And I can't take them seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment