Saturday, April 14, 2012

When All Else Fails...Sell Some Tail

I have a friend named The Good Reverend Doctor, I'll call him TGRD because typing all of that out more than once would be more keystrokes than I care to deal with.  Now, TGRD is an educated young man.  He's got all kinds of degrees and most people would think that he's a fairly intelligent dude.

Well, here's the thing about TGRD.  With all of the theology,  grammar, mathematics, and other stuff that he knows that would make people think that he actually uses the brain in his head, he's got no damn sense at all! Zilch. This guy...this guy is the one who supplies me with most of my foolishness fixes.  Not because he knows that it makes me happy.  He does it because he's one of the only other fools in this universe that get the same kind of pleasure out of pure, unadulterated fuckery that I do.

So with all of that said, I guess I should tell you that today's post is dedicated to TGRD.  But because the conversation that we had led me to look on these innanets for some foolishness to discuss and I came across a story that touched my soul.  It's a real life tale of hunger and the will to survive.  Kind of like The Hunger Games but with prostitutes, undercover fuzz, and drive-thru windows instead of Katniss, Peeta, and 'em.

So, please thank TGRD - missionary, teacher, fuckery fanatic for sending me off into the wild blue yonder to look for this shit.  It's pretty much all his fault.

Take some time out of your glorious day to click the link from The Miami Herald. I'll be waiting to discuss when you get back:

The Skeezburglar
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/03/2728952/woman-offers-sex-for-dollar-menu.html

What the entire fuck is really going on with people these days?

What exactly would you call this kind of crime? Mackin' for McDoubles?  French Fried Flatbackin?

Look, I've felt the horrible twinge of an empty belly a few times in my life.  But never, have I ever thought I'd head over to the local drive-thru to hand out BJs for burgers and fries!!  I think far to highly of mysef.   There's so many things that I could do before I even considered offering up The Precious for bargain bin prices.  I mean, where there no Red Lobsters or Olive Gardens close by? If you are gonna give up some tail at least have the courtesy of covering it with a nice cloth napkin before the deed is done.

Jesus be some table manners.

It takes some real, live balls to stand in front of a statue of the great Ronald McDonald and offer up nook for $2.75! I mean, ma'am is your vajayjay not even worth the high ticket items like McRib or Big Mac? Not even one of those sweet and refreshing strawberry and banana smoothies or a hot beverage from the McCafe?

What would Grimace do?

I'm so outdone by this foolishness.

Just in case you were wondering, that cool breeze you just felt was our time on Earth speeding right past us.  This is reason #43459445632358.187 that the world is coming to an end.  The Good Lord didn't jack Adam's rib for us to be making these kinds of piss poor decisions ladies. Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment