Saturday, February 2, 2013

When Keeping it Thug Goes Wrong...

The following video is running rampant on social media right now
(source)

By now you all should now my stance on bullying. I think it sucks. I also think that the best way to solve the bullying problem is to kick the bully's ass.  And I'm not talking about a few tap, I'm talking lefts, rights, uppercuts, and body blows. I say go straight Mike Tyson's Punch Out on that ass.

I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do, but that's surely what I teach my son. Apparently, the little lady in this video who is mollywhopping the cowboy shit outta her tormentor was taught the same.

This makes my heart smile. It's okay for you to judge me for that. I don't have a single, solitary damn to give about your feelings on the issue.

I'm hoping that somebody forwards this to Drake. Maybe the next time he gets into fisticuffs with another girl he'll know how to defend himself.

Also, can we talk about the bully's friends? The instigators? Why is it acceptable for them to tape the fight on their phones and provide ringside commentary? That's not friendship. Real friendship is stopping your friend from getting her ass kicked. Real friends sneak a punch when separating the fight...

Anyway, last night I was minding my own business and catching up on "Scandal." I had no plans on even talking about this video posted above until my friend, James the Great hipped me to this little ditty....

http://www.hulkshare.com/y7ns5bqj6134


First I cried...and then I died! Y'all play too much!!

OMG y'all have entirely too much damn time on your hands!

I don't have anything to say about this foolishness. Mainly because I feel like Jade's dumb ass needs to be made a fool of. Hopefully she (and her ain't shit friends) have learned a lesson.

Y'all gotta teach your kids to leave folks alone. If you don't, you'll have parents like me who don't give one single solitary fuck about throat checking a kid knocking on your door and calling them to the grass. Think about it.

1 comment:

  1. The song is fuuuuuuunnnyyyy! LOL! I'm up here diddy bopping to this. LOL! Yeah, don't mess with the quiet ones!!! Real friends know their friend can't fight and they will just conspire to jump the chic. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete