Saturday, August 13, 2011

Leave Kid's Stuff Alone

So the other day I read an article on The Huffington Post that pretty much said that there's a group somewhere in the world that that thinks Bert and Ernie should get hitched.

It was by far the dumbest shit that I've had to bear witness to in about 3 weeks.

I'm not gay, so I won't profess to understand the plight of the LGBT community.  I have no idea what little LGBT children need.  But I'm going to make the assumption that they would need some grownup dumbass messing with their entertainment just so he or she can feel better about....whatever.

This is so unneccesary. Bert and Ernie ain't gay.  Not saying that all homosexual men fit into stereotypes of homosexual men but...look at these dudes.

Their wardrobes are not fly.  Who really rocks the like horizontal and vertical striped shirts daily for the better part of 40 years?  And what about that unibrow Bert rocks?  Have you seen the decor in their crib?

Nah, those dudes are living the "I don't give a shit" hetero bachelor life. Sure Ernie sings to a rubber ducky, but I believe this is just a distraction from the fact that he only washes his ass every 2 weeks. 

No way these guys are gay. 

I personally think they get it in with Zoe and Prairie Dawn.  I bet they come to the crib after night night time with Red Bull and Turkey Hill Lemonade and get shit poppin'.

And plus, if you really want to talk about gayness on Sesame Street, why on Earth are folks not talking about having The Count come out of the closet.  That dude is the Liberace of puppets.  That cape, those jewels, the atttitude.  But then again...he could be a pimp.  So, nevermind. 
People really need to stop inserting grown folks issues into the lives of children.  They don't care about this shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment