Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Need Answers

It appears that my people are trying to kill me.  It's like they wait until I get my pressure meds to a therapeutic level and then they do their damndest to push it to astronomical levels.  Remember when I talked to you all about Gucci Mane's ice cream and lightning facial tattoo?  Remember how I said that there's an epidemic of people doing dumb shit to their faces? Well, this right here takes that foolishness to a whole other level.  Some people take their need for attention way, way, WAY too far.

I need somebody to look at this jabroni and give me an explanation on why the hell he would do any of the following:
I Smell Bitchs...
I have so many questions. For instance:
1. If you are going attempt to clown the female species with your wack ass body art can you at least do a damn spell check?
2. And if you're not talking about ALL "bitchs" then why not do a grammar check and add that apostrophe?
3. And if you are only talking about just smelling one breezie (whoever she is), could you identify exactly what part of Bitch are you smelling?  I can't call it, but I'm thinking whatever portion of the Bitch you talking about must smell awful damn delightful for you to draw attention to that snout in order to shout it out.

I swear my son drew a picture just like this shit when he was an embryo
More questions:
4. Do you think people are hating ON you or just hate you because you look the fool?
5. Don't you think "Bitch I'm Foolish" or "Bitch I Ain't Got A Future" or "Bitch I Pissed On All My Damn Options and Now I Can't Be Shit But Fodder For Blogs and Whatnot" would've been a better choice?

I can't keep doing this people.  My heart ain't strong enough.

2 comments:

  1. My 11 yr old just peeked over my shoulder at the pick and said "What the heck is wrong with that dudes head?" These are the times in a parents life when you just have to shrug.

    ReplyDelete