Saturday, November 27, 2010

Why Can't I Quit You?

I hate Facebook.  I really fuckin do.  Everyday I get on there is some kind of epic ridiculousness going on in someone's status or photo album that should make me wanna cry and stage an intervention.  But instead I LOL and look at the shit over and over and over again. 

It's like driving past a really bad car accident.  You see the mangled wreckage and KNOW that somebody needs help.  But instead of doing what's right you just drive past slowly and say, "Damn. That looks bad.  Hope everything is okay." When you know that it's absolutely not okay.  But you don't stop, you just watch, and then tell all your friends about the wreckage you saw when you were driving home from work.

Everyday I learn about somebodies no good ass man who's been cheating on them with their best friend AND their sister.  But if you wait a couple of days how he is such a good man and how in love they are with each other. How someone is gonna get SOOOOO high that they are probably gonna pass the fuck out...but they hope they get that job they are gonna be dropping piss for the next day.  How someone is so hood rich that they can't help but spend all their bread on Goochie (Gucci), Looie (Louis Vuitton), (TRUs)True Religion, and Muskahtoe (Moscato).  But they don't spend enough to know how to spell any of it and they still live in their Mama's basement. UGH!!

But, but wait it gets worse! *Sticky Fingaz voice* What about the e-gangsters who are e-beefing and e-set trippin via wall messages and inboxes? WTF? When exactly do you have time to bang? When all your ass is doing is sending IMs all day? Double UGH!!

I'm probably coming across bougie as hell right now. And I'm sure somebody, somewhere is calling me a hater (post on that coming soon).  Can't say that I care though because most of these people know better and the rest of them should. Yes, Facebook is a sharing place, but that doesn't mean that you should use it as a replacement for therapy, Ashley Madison :-/, eHarmony, or your cities Most Wanted site.  But I know that you won't.  I know that you will keep doing what you're doing and causing irritation to the members of society that have good common damn sense. 

I hate Facebook. I really do. It's one HUGE 400 million car pile up.  I know I should look away and call for help.  But I can't, I just can't.  I blame MySpace. ;-) LOL

2 comments: