Friday, November 26, 2010

And so it begins...

So this is my first foray in the blogging thing.  I have no clue what I'm going to be writing about.  I'm sitting on my couch watching Avatar. The REAL one, with Aang, Zuko, and the rest of the awesome element bending cast of characters.  Not that weird movie about the giant blue creatures that swindled everyone out of their money under the guise that it was a really good movie. 

Anyway, as I sit here eating my bowl of Cap'n Crunch and watching this little Asian superhero try and save the world I ponder what my topics will be.  But I can't come up with anything.  So this thing will probably be as random as everything else in my life.  There is no rhyme or reason to most of the things I do...so why should a blog be any different right?

So that's that. I've made my first official blogger decision. Can't say that it was life changing. There was no bright light flashing or music playing in the background.  Damn.  Not that I was expecting it or anything but that kind of thing would be nice every once in a while.

OK I've rambled enough.  Welcome to my world.  There are no real rules here.  Well, there is one:  tell the truth.  I promise I'll do that, even when it hurts. ;-) Also, full disclosure: I have a serious potty mouth.  There will be lots of bitches, hoes, scallywags, and muhfuckas used here.  If you're not into that...turn around now.

Now that we have the rules and shit out of the way: welcome! Shoot me some emails and comments and lets get the conversations started.

No comments:

Post a Comment